• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB dana 30, preferably 4.10's., 8.8 locker, and control arms or joints

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
I figured i'd start a new list since i pretty much got everything in the title of my old list.
I'm looking for a hp d30 housing, non disconnect with preferably 4.10 gears, but depending on the price i may be ok with different ratios. I only really need the housing, gears, shafts, and carrier, but open to an entire axle as well.

I'm also looking for a lunchbox or possibly selectable locker for a 31 spline 8.8

Lastly, i need some johnny joints or heims in a 1 1/4 shank, or a set of long/mid arms.

Vanimal, what year grand did you buy, I'm looking into buying one. And why did you replace the transfer case?

i found a d30 i should be grabbing today, so i just need some hp 4.10 gears, 8.8 locker, and johnny joints now.

Dan, I may have a D30HP 4.10 R&P. I'll look through my stuff in the garage when I get a chance.

well, i got an entire dana 30 with 4.56's so now i need to regear the rear. Anyone have 4.56's for a ford 8.8? lol

Doesn't help much, especially since you are far. But I have a 27-spine C8.25 with 4.56's in it that we could trade? Haha.
If my POS Saturn was functional, wouldn't be too bad to drive.

Thanks, i got everything on ebay last night for pretty cheap.

Just need a rear truss for an 8.8, 1 1/4" shank Johnny Joints, and stock d30 shafts now.

I have a lockright for a dana 30 for trade if anyone is interested

Back