• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB D30 DS knuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSlowGetStuck

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I need a driver's side D30 knuckle. Chrysler style (91-01) not the older AMC style.

I just need the bare knuckle. Seems like the kind of thing someone here would have sitting in a box under their workbench.

Thanks in advance!

not in a box, but I do have the worlds rustiest parts axle.

if you get desperate..

I'm pulling my knuckles for wj knuckles...I can pull them now if you need one. I have no idea what they are worth though

I'm pulling my knuckles for wj knuckles...I can pull them now if you need one. I have no idea what they are worth though

I only need the driver's side, I have a hi-steer knuckle on the passenger's side. The hole for the tie rod insert is worn out on mine and I can't get the tie rod tight, easiest solution is new knuckle and drill it out for the insert again.

How about $50 shipped? Since you were probably just going to scrap them anyway :) It looks like it would fit in a medium flat rate box if you are creative.

I am assuming they are less rusty than Nate's... I'm sure when he says something is rusty he means it.

Yes they are in good shape...typical surface rust. I won't be home till Friday, but if that works send me a pm and I can give you my PayPal info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back