• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Center console latch/WTS: Lift parts

fallacist

NAXJA Forum User
It looks like I'll be in the Springs next week for a few days, and I have some stock parts laying around that I could bring up if anyone wants. I will trade any of the following for beer, 4.5" coils, or cash:

Stock LCAs
Stock Coils
OEM 8.25 cover with new plug
RC T-Case drop
I also have 4 stock wheels with caps, tires probably have no more than 20% tread
IbJFFl.jpg

I MIGHT have a pair of RC 3" leafs, if I have time to take them off this weekend.. Its a big might. I had bike plans for this sunday, but jacked up my knee in moab this past weekend. If the knee is no better, I'll be taking them off, but I REALLY have been wanting to shred this trail for a while now..
Anyway,
One pack is just fine, the other has a leaf that keeps sliding out to the side, so I have a replacement pair of packs here to swap them out. I have a new pair of center pins to throw in with them. I don't see why adding a clamp wouldn't prevent the problem in the future, but I'm particular and RC has wonderful customer service. $120 for the pair, less than a year old, or will trade for a pair of 5100's good for 4.5" of travel.

ALSO, I'm looking for the plastic latch that screws into the lid on the center console. Mine broke, and the dealership wants $32 for a friggin replacement. Any of you partout/JY/hoarder fellas have one lying around?

Back