• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB C8.25

Was not swapped in. I was under the impression that 96's were the "swap-over year" for the changes in splines from 27 to 29. I never actually checked mine.

Don't have it nearby and do not have any pictures on hand. If you have not found what youre looking for by this weekend, I will be able to PM you pictures.

I can't imagine that Jordan doesn't have one and If he does we can go get it. I might have one myself I could let go (maybe) but I'm still not 100% sure how far I want to go with the Comanche. Or the 01. Or something. I'm all screwed up right now too many options in my wheelhouse!

If you have a welder you can bring it up to me and help me weld the swap kit on for my ford 8.8 and you can have my chrysler 8.25 from my 2000 =P

Whoops just looked around, Bob. What I just said OR we can go down to Eric halls place and you and I can split the front and rear axles. You need the rear, I want the front. Give your old pal Richie a call.

Bob, I was at Dirks u-pull it and they had a 2000 xj with one. Ill double check this weekend when I go back and see how much, probably cheap they used to be $85.

Whoops just looked around, Bob. What I just said OR we can go down to Eric halls place and you and I can split the front and rear axles. You need the rear, I want the front. Give your old pal Richie a call.

Id take a ride up to Jordans if he had something. Erics is more than i need. Im gonna be tearing it apart. i need something to gear while still being able to drive my jeep.

Back