• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Assorted stuff, Header panel, accessory drive, 97+

97XJ2

NAXJA Forum User
So in November I hit that deer. Finally getting around to getting parts together. Below is all the stuff I need to put it back together, I know some won't be available second hand. It is my fully inclusive list though. I am eliminating the mechanical fan and air conditioning.

Engine / Accessory Drive:
Water Pump (I'd like to replace as long as I'm in it to replace the pulley)
Tensioner / Power Steering pump and bracket
PS pulley
Mechanical Fan pulley / A/c bracket (for non-a/c vehicles)

Cooling:
Transmission cooler, plate style ~8x10" model is what I had

Body:
Complete header panel to include: headlight bezels and buckets, wiring harness. I have blinker pods and a grille.

Any help or parts is appreciated!

I have a JCR bumper, and a 3 row radiator already. I intend to go with the Gen Right PS pulley and the Dirtbound Offroad fan set-up. So for the time being I will also be researching how the serpentine system will be run now.

Last edited:
Missing a clip is fine, operational and in one piece is what counts here. A few of my plugs were broken and a more than a couple of wires pinched and split. Price?

$20 shipped? Dunno what it's worth to anyone. I bought a complete "good" header panel that was actually trash, except for the wiring and a couple of signal lights. I'll throw the lights in for that too, if you need any.

That'd be great Kim, hold those lift parts as well :D
Also, define "cracked" on your header panel.

Hubs, that sounds reasonable as long as it has the outdoor temperature sensor. Any other lighting parts/bits you might have?

The wiring for the OHC temp sensor isn't part of the lighting harness. IIRC, it's part of a harness that runs through the passenger side of the front end. I did just find the "missing" tabs for the lighting harness though, and I'll throw in a bit of wire loom for the bare section. It looked rough when I got it, so I stripped that section down to see if the wiring was damaged.

Stock lighting stuff
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/AHhub/Jeep stuff for sale/DSCF5392.jpg

Also have a pair of H4 bulbs, 60/55, believe they're Autopals. That's about all of it that I won't be using.

Brian, not trying to jack your thread here, but....

Hubs, if Brian doesn't buy those Autopals, let me know what you're looking for them.

So hubs, price for all of it?

Thinking $35 shipped for all of it, give or take a couple bucks. Found a sack of signal and marker bulbs, I'd throw those in the box too.

Sure, we can do that.

Anybody else have my parts?

Got me a header panel/wiring etc. Any other stuff out there?

Back