• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Airflow Snorkel

what do you want for it? i know new ones are 300. it needs to be complete and at least in good shape (which evidently yours is in great shape so that's even better!) PM me on the details.

Last edited:
It actually belongs to a member in my club, I will let him know you are interested and put him in contact with you.

have you thought of making your own? i have seen some that dont look too bad

really? i personally haven't seen a home brew one yet that i thought looked good. i'm sure they are functional, but i couldn't handle pvc sticking out of my fender. the thing is, i don't want one that "doesn't look too bad". i want one that looks good. thanks for the suggestion though.

really? i personally haven't seen a home brew one yet that i thought looked good. i'm sure they are functional, but i couldn't handle pvc sticking out of my fender. the thing is, i don't want one that "doesn't look too bad". i want one that looks good. thanks for the suggestion though.

x2 on that.

but the one i saw that i liked was a write up by a member on here, muddeprived. i liked his concept. not the normal setup but still i like it.

im the same way, i hate the look of pvc snorkels. but this one was black pvc, and it was all one piece (or atleast looked like it) you couldnt see the connectors.

i'll have to try to find that post. i did see one on here last night by some guy in Australia that looked pretty decent. he used 3" aluminum pipe and a scoop from a safari snorkel.

Now we are talking! Let me get the parts I need to do my new intake and ill let ya know when I'm ready. Ill even give you my airbox that's already moded for the air hose.

well I don't think I could take less than $200 due it it being in perfect condition and also it being complete (with the template) and also throwing in the airbox to save you some work.

Back