• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 97 or newer xj

Search Cherokeeforum.com in the vehicles section. They ALWAYS got I few that make me wanna buy one an slap a big ol "Bought Not Built" sticker on it.

Shouldn't be hard with a 6.5k budget

Now mr Anderson not everyone has the ability to build their rigs, and understand buying bumpers, sliders, cargo racks etc. and putting them on yourself doesn't make your rig a built rig either, btw I'll be in pismo this weekend

This is not about having the ability to build a rig. It's about being cost effective and short on time he is trying to make it to TDS. We went and looked at a "built not bought" rig last night one of the biggest abortions I have ever seen. I am not talking smack on your guys rigs I have not seen them so don't think my abortion comment was directed towards your rigs.
But the question is can we build the rig ourselves? Yes. Do I have the tools? Yes. Do I have the time to start a scratch build for somebody? No
So again just looking for a cost effective way for him to have a jeep

btw I'll be in pismo this weekend
Hey now I didn't nothing by it :(

Sweet, ill be working mornings sat and sun at the big ol Chevron on 13th and Grande

I'm trying to stay off the dunes cuz my Jeep always dies and I get stuck till it cools off :( stupid vapor lock, gotta upgrade my cooling system next.

No lol I just meant ill be in your town wheeling at the dunes lol, Im not an Internet thug, I prefer not to pick fights.

I'm going to open cooling Sunday/Monday. I just need to swap out radiators and modify my hoses.

Back