• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 97+ 4dr front power doors, gunmetal blue preferred

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
looking for what it says in the title, don't need to have mirrors if you want to keep them. Prefer gunmetal blue, power locks + power windows and uncut wiring harnesses required, prefer dark grey / agate interior panels but not required. Sheetmetal must be 100% straight.

Also looking for dark grey / agate 97+ interior panels from the B pillars forward (don't need the B pillar parts) including whole dash assembly, HVAC box, center console, steering column etc... if you have a wrecked jeep with these parts I might be interested in buying it whole.

I have pretty much everything you are looking for in the interior. I have passenger side doors in great condition but they are green. I drive through MA every couple weeks. PM me if you are interested.

still looking... ThE HiV, how much would you want for the interior parts?

Hey there, I have basically every trim piece that you need. they are black. great condition. can you PM me with a pic of the interior and point out exactly what you need or list what you are looking for. I have everything from the B pillars forward minus a few parts that I have already sold.

i have a set of red doors off a 2000 with power everything. im 99% sure they dont have any damage if your intrested make me a offer and i can get you some pics.

Back