• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 96+ NP231

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
As the title says, i'm in need of a 231 from a 96+.

Needs to be in good shape (i.e. I need to be able to throw it in the Jeep and go once I swap my SYE into it).

Willing to drive a reasonable distance if the price is right.

PM me if you have anything.

I have one from my 2001 I pulled when I swapped it for one with a SYE already installed. Sitting here in garage but im a bit too far.

I'm only 20 miles from Spring Hill, Tim. I could bring it to the Crawl if you can wait until July!

Didnt think about that but if my jeep is done i woul like to get it off road at the crawl. Wife is recovering now with one more surgery in may for reconstruction so not 100% if i will be done.
8.8 rear is in but have to mock up lines, swap d30 gears and hope to put in a locker.

Looks like I may have one coming to Chattanooga in a couple weeks after Winterfest. Will update if anything changes!

Some of you TN guys need to check out the DT ride. It's 2 hours from Chattanooga and about 2 hours from Knoxville. If one gets there Tim I can get it closer.

Back