• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 31x10.5x15 set

91Woody

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to replace my M/T's with something a bit more road mileage friendly. I will be a weekend warrior, so i don't want any long Trails or any garbage tires, but i want an All terrain with good tread. i got duped by Pep Boys on their Definity Dakota M/T's in Feb and they are basically shit already. I don't need them immediately as my tires are still legal; so if you are planning to upsize in the spring or whatever, let me know. I'm looking in the MA/NH area, i don't want to waste $$ on shipping- then it costs just as much as new tires.
Thanks!

i have a set of bfg a/ts that may be forsale soon, im lookin to get m/ts instead. when tax returns come i can probably work something out

cool, please keep me in mind.

Anyone else? May consider 32's also, let me know when you're looking to make the switch and we can work it out.

Back