• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 31's

PapaGeno21

NAXJA Forum User
Need a set of 31x10.50R15's.

Dont care if they are MT's or AT's. Just need tires but if they are on cragar steelies I would consider those as well as a package.

Winters coming and I need some tires. Went from 5' lift on 35's with cut fenders to stock tires on stock suspension so it looks horrible with the opened up wheel wells and 27" tall tires, but I ran them all summer since they were dirt cheap but now the rears are just bald.

PM me if you have something! Thanks!

Im located in RI but will be willing to travel depending on where you are located and price!

Edit: Also if you got a 27 spline 8.25 laying around LMK!!

Last edited:
I'm in Providence and have a set of 31's I would like to get rid of. They are four Interco Trxus MT's and a BFG A/T for a spare. One of the Trxus tires leaks air and needs a patch or plug. I would like to get $200. If you're local come check 'em out. if not, I'll get you some pics if you're interested.

-Mike

ive got federal a/t's on cragers. rims arent the best but they arent the worst. 2 are about 40% two are about 30% tread. looking to get 200$ and not an issue to meet up soon enough. ill pm yeah as well.

Back