• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2wd XJ/MJ/ZJ front beam axle

IdahoEagle

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting ready to do a 2wd old school style hot rod out of an 81 Jeep Wagoneer and I'm a bit of a purist... I want to run a 2wd front beam axle from an XJ, MJ, or ZJ. I'll have the Wag D44 front up for grabs as soon as I have the beam to put in its place... I am interested in a swap if you pay for my gas down and possibly can help me install the beam at the same time? I'm in western Wyoming about 200 miles from SLC or Ogden... Feel free to call or text if you have one for trade... (208)921-6109. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to do a 2wd old school style hot rod out of an 81 Jeep Wagoneer and I'm a bit of a purist... I want to run a 2wd front beam axle from an XJ, MJ, or ZJ. I'll have the Wag D44 front up for grabs as soon as I have the beam to put in its place... I am interested in a swap if you pay for my gas down and possibly can help me install the beam at the same time? I'm in western Wyoming about 200 miles from SLC or Ogden...
i'll swap ya, i've got a beam out of my mj that i've been wantinting to relace with a 44, i'll even help with the swap, what part of wyo you in?

edit: just seen you posted a number :D

I'm heading home in a few minutes, my phone doesn't work in the building I'm in, damn living in BFE... get a hold of me a little after midnight, if that isn't too late...

Also looking for some black steel wheels... A pair of 15x7s and a pair of 15x8s... hopefully the 7s might have decent tires for the return trip...

Back