• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 1997+ Cherokee in Ct.

Jeep Couple

NAXJA Forum User
Had to sell my XJ before I moved out to the East Coast, now that I'm settled I'm looking to get another.

Can be a 5sp or an auto. Dont really have anything that I'm looking for just has to be 4x4 4.0 and not need a bunch of work.

I have $2000.

Ive got a 98SE, 2dr, 4.0, 4x4, 5spd 123k miles. Has axles from an auto swapped in so its got 3.55s over the stock 3.07s. Has a 3inch RC lift, bastard packed in the rear and 1.5 spacers in the front, comes in right around 4-4.5 inches give or take. RC adjustable track bar, new shocks, and steering stabilizer. Trimmed, corners folded, has full skids front to rear and hitch. Sitting on 33 inch Goodyear MTRs that have been cut on craiger soft 8s, they are unstoppable in anything. Down side is, the truck has some trail rash. Mainly just the drivers side door. If you wanted it to look perfect the door would need to be replaced, its got a long deep crease running the lenght of it. Also, the driver side rocker is nonexitstant. I have 2x4 box steel Im planning to weld in as sliders but havent done anything with it yet. Thats pretty much it. Id like to see 2500 for it

Back