• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 16" Steel Wheels or Beadlocks

exoedxj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a set of Steel Wheels to convert to Beadlock or a set of beadlocks....

I would also be willing to put in some cash for a complete set of beadlocks and wheels if someone wants to trade for my Irok Radials and Aluminum wheels.

Let me know what you all have - I need the old Ford 8 Lug on 6.5 pattern.

I have 8x6.5 bolt patter 17" beadlocks with brand new 42" Iroks on them. Full set of 5 tires with 4 on beadlocks and one on the plain steel wheel.

Those poor tires are going to start feeling sleazy if they keep getting passed around like a 2-penny whore :D

Dutch I am Very Interested - If you know of someone that can help me with getting me some money for my 37" Iroks on Aluminum wheels. 4 are at 60 to 70% and the wheels are good (rock rashed but hold air) and the 5 Iroc was only used once as a spare and has no wheel.

??? Not sure - really - I would have to see what they are worth - but make me an offer. :)

Still looking for these :) Someones gotta have something. LOL

Back