• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WSDOT

this thread really hits home for me. I woke up this morning in Glacier WA.(closest town to mt. baker) I started my drive bound for Seattle. The drive was great roads were plowed and safe. that is until i got into bellingham where there was 5in of snow in the main road. The freeway wasn't much better the whole way home. I made it in one piece even with the front disco motor stuck in 2wd in my dodge truck. Lots of fun. I wish my jeep were here.

Hmmm, I'd have to say for the unusual volume of snow the roads are pretty good. I don't understand how people can honestly expect a few plows to clear every road. That is redicioulus to expect. Stop crying about it, learn how to put on chains or drive, expect it to take longer to get where your going, or stay home.

Hmmm, I'd have to say for the unusual volume of snow the roads are pretty good. I don't understand how people can honestly expect a few plows to clear every road. That is redicioulus to expect. Stop crying about it, learn how to put on chains or drive, expect it to take longer to get where your going, or stay home.

I saw the news the other night where they compared our amount of plows to Denver and Minneapolis. Idiots.

I saw the news the other night where they compared our amount of plows to Denver and Minneapolis. Idiots.

In NYC even their garbage trucks have plows mounted up. And they probably have more garbage trucks then we have plows in the WHOLE state

Back