• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench help request

kid4lyf said:
You haven't seen mine lately. Since I'm doing the cage I felt the need to look more hard core; thus my new wheels with negative 6" of BS (6" front spacing?).
This way I can feel (and look) like I'm full width.

You do know that full width doesn't work out here, right? :D

Jes said:
You do know that full width doesn't work out here, right? :D

The MWC is gonna redefine what works when Kid comes to town.
He runs long arms, but they attach to the front bumper and arc upwards toward the drivers compartment.
We are all pinning our hopes on him, as he is the prodigal son of the MWC.
He is using parts that we all kicked in to get him there, and he will be buying gas on a card allegedly stolen by Gil from a pygmy waiter at a rehearsal dinner.
You fawkers have no idea what you are in for.
He tells me he is shooting for a ZERO BREAKAGE run his first time out.
Personally, I think he will do it.
We are going to send him off with a keg of Old Style and a keg of Armor All.
Stand by.

Jes said:
That's tight!

Soaks the bumps.
I don't know about he desert, but we clocked him at 125 in the corn of some toothless IN farmer being chased by 1/19th of the cast of Dukes of Hazzard.
Get on board.

So, anyway, who can make it?
Real bakery donuts will be waiting.

kid4lyf said:

I will. Be there about 8:30-ish With tools and if I remember them, an extra pair of those anti-gravity jack stands.

I'll be there, with a shitload of firewood for Winterfest, and of course some homebrew
:cheers:

I'll be there too ... IIRC Crown Point is on Central time correct? ... If so, it'll be 9'ish.

Les

kid4lyf said:

I just a call from my Sister, everyone's sick at her house, so no babysitting Raven.
Don't think she'd have fun at Kid's shop,(or she actually would, but I wouldn't)

so I'm gonna shoot for helping next weekend.

Back