• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WRECKSJAY pix

90exjay said:
Looks like a skinny version of someone we know, but can't seem to place the name....swammy.. swanny... sampsonite?:dunno:

Sean :roflmao:
John Deer hat gives it away....

What happened to all the sweet pin-striping?

- Jay

Have you thought about keeping it and just using it as a plateform for some tube work? You could cut the damaged top and sides off and replace it with tube, preity much like I'm doing in my current build. My wife roled out origional XJ a few years ago and I kind of regreat not keeping it and building it up instead of buying soimething else since I ended up cutting off all the body work anyways.

Build-up%20004.JPG

FiFo said:
Have you thought about keeping it and just using it as a plateform for some tube work? You could cut the damaged top and sides off and replace it with tube, preity much like I'm doing in my current build. My wife roled out origional XJ a few years ago and I kind of regreat not keeping it and building it up instead of buying soimething else since I ended up cutting off all the body work anyways.

Build-up%20004.JPG

That was what I was thinking... but it sounds like Phil has already replaced it. :cheers:

J

Avanteone said:
That was what I was thinking... but it sounds like Phil has already replaced it. :cheers:

J

I thought about keeping it around for that also...but even the floor is tweaked.

And yes, I'm replacing it. INDEED I'm replacing it. :D Gotta sell off these parts to build the cash reservoir first! :D:D:D

Oh man.....We should have had you put on the green hat

I must say that was the toughest dismantling I have ever done :(.

Thank you all for those that pitched in yesturday and nice meeting everyone even though I've already forgot names:sad1:.

MY92XJ said:
Oh man.....We should have had you put on the green hat

I must say that was the toughest dismantling I have ever done :(.

Thank you all for those that pitched in yesturday and nice meeting everyone even though I've already forgot names:sad1:.

haha, I still have that hat!

Thanks again to everyone for helping out with the dismantling and parting out, especially George and Diana!

mud1059 said:
Paul G did damn near all the work Diana didn't do. I was there for moral support.

And fine moral support ya were too :yelclap:

Back