• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wrecked my jeep

jeepindeadhead

NAXJA Forum User
i rolled my my jeeptoday somehow in the middle of augusta... going 15 mph.. hit an ice patch and slid sideways till i hit the bank and flipedonto its side.. smashed the windshield, both pass. doors and my roof is all pushed in, also riped the gutters off went it landed on my roofrack.. now my door doesnt open and the frame seams to be bent pretty bad. AND to make things worse i get a summons and fine for "imprudent speed" becouse some old lady that didnt even see it happen said i was going to fast. so i guess i need to know if anyone around here can straigten out my frame around the windshield. or if its pretymuch destined to become a trail only rig now.. or if anyone around or in maine/nh has a 96 cherokee that blew the engine or tranny or that they just dont want an can selll dirt cheep that i can put my stuff into

Jeez, that sucks dude. If the old lady didn't see it, how can they penalize you? I'd fight that... depending on if it'll go on your insurance and how much it was.

If worse comes to worse just buy a Honda DD or something and start wrenching on the XJ. Chop the top, cage it, box the rockers... etc.

jeepindeadhead said:
i rolled my my jeeptoday somehow in the middle of augusta... going 15 mph.. hit an ice patch and slid sideways till i hit the bank and flipedonto its side.. smashed the windshield, both pass. doors and my roof is all pushed in, also riped the gutters off went it landed on my roofrack.. now my door doesnt open and the frame seams to be bent pretty bad. AND to make things worse i get a summons and fine for "imprudent speed" becouse some old lady that didnt even see it happen said i was going to fast. so i guess i need to know if anyone around here can straigten out my frame around the windshield. or if its pretymuch destined to become a trail only rig now.. or if anyone around or in maine/nh has a 96 cherokee that blew the engine or tranny or that they just dont want an can selll dirt cheep that i can put my stuff into

what a c*nt, the lady has no business, u should fight that. people like that get me angry. Try to salvage otherwise buy a cheap dd xj and chop it, cage it, and beat it.

Sorry to hear this man! So much for the dana 60's swap. Try calling Aron and see if he can do anything because hes extending and remodeling the shop since his buisness has grown. I sent 2 guys from virginia with stockers that got long arm kits and they were most impressed!

Glad your ok tho. Send me a pm sometime or an email.
P.S.= I have an exelent traffic lawyer that can pretty much get you out of any ticket even if you were speeding around the bend. Call me if u want & happy holidays!

sorry to hear that but if you need some help wrenching im outta unity college so im about 45 minutes out of augusta, straight down 202. letta me know if you need some help wrenching.

LittleAnthony88 said:
Sorry to hear this man! So much for the dana 60's swap. Try calling Aron and see if he can do anything because hes extending and remodeling the shop since his buisness has grown. I sent 2 guys from virginia with stockers that got long arm kits and they were most impressed!

Glad your ok tho. Send me a pm sometime or an email.
P.S.= I have an exelent traffic lawyer that can pretty much get you out of any ticket even if you were speeding around the bend. Call me if u want & happy holidays!
Anthony, it wasnt my jeep, i was replying to the other guys thread. How's your jeep? i might have aron make me a winch bumper soon.

its all good i rolled mine yesterday I was trying to make a left turn over two lanes and the driver of a big ass waste truck in the first lane told me I could go and so I turned out and right as I got around the truck enough to see I noticed a camaro traveling at me at very high speed so I gassed it but all that happend was instead of my front wheel hitting my rear wheel hit his bumper and basically used his hood as a ramp and rolled me onto my roof wich then caved in on me and we were on our way to go snowboaring and when we settled up with the cops we got the boards out and still went boarding because we are hardcore like that

so i feel your pain but the camaro driver and I are settling outside of insurance and to think just next week I was putting in an interior and building an exocage with christmas money and Ive already found a cherokee put my parts on so good luck finding one
SD_edcantdriveforshit011.jpg

if you want to see more

http://photobucket.com/albums/a32/sterbevogel/my baby/?start=20

xjrugger said:
Anthony, it wasnt my jeep, i was replying to the other guys thread. How's your jeep? i might have aron make me a winch bumper soon.

Oh boy, thats good to hear man! Yeah my jeeps build project is going well. My LCA drop brackets were removed and upper and lower control arms are now BDS with lifetime warrantees! Threw in a new power steering pump and in january im getting rockkrawlers new high steer x-factor which is basicaly an over the knuckle copy but uses the new stronger ball joints and they mount on top instead of the bottom for clearance. Add to that a rockkrawler adj track bar, diff guard and a beefy steering stablizer by BDS on the top bar leading to the ptiman arm. All of my drive train will be serviced from both axles, t-case, tranny, all seals like my output seal and topping it off, last week i ran my vaccum lines as high as i could and waterproofed my distributor and some electrical. Still got a bit more to do but NO MORE stalling out in the lakes.
Oh yeah, im making the rest of my homemade snorkle.

Sorry for the thread hijacking.

I have a 96 Country with no rust, runs and drives great. It's got 190k on it and does not smoke... just passed inspection. I'd love to get $1700.00 (or more, he, he!). It's green and gray with power everything. The Kenwood CD player wont come on for some reason but otherwise it's great. Tires are good etc.
I am building a 93 and I have a FS Bronco so I want to sell the Cherokee.

(Brand new starter, rear brakes and windshield)

I'll throw in an unused Rustys adj. Track Bar too!

Back