• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrecked Built XJ For Sale - Rolling Chasis

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
One of the guys at work is selling his rolled XJ (Thankfully the owner and his passenger are fine - wear your seatbelts!!!):

JoesCherokee3.jpg

JoesCherokee2.jpg

JoesCherokee1.jpg

The XJ includes:

33x12.5R16 Super Swamper Boggers (2 decent, 2 Bald center)

AEV Silver star rims, one has damage, the other 3 are minor scratches

Chrysler 8.25 w/ 4.56 Detroit soft locker (still works good)

D30 LP w/ 4.56 Detroit TruTrac

Powerslot rotors

Steel braided brake lines

Rusty’s 6.5 inch lift kit

Rubicon Express control arm drop brackets (brand new just installed Saturday night)

Jet Stage 1 chip

K&N FIPK

Poweraid TBS

Flowmaster delta 40 series w/ Dynomax pipe

New O2 sensors

Aluminum valve cover

ARB Bull bar (offroad damage and drivers side bull bar is bent in slightly from landing on it)

Tomken Rear bumper (offroad damge, slightly tweaked on psgr side from accident)

Minor S bent Safari roof rack

Mean Green alternator

Mean Green Starter

Griffin 3 core aluminum radiator

Optima Yellow Top

AX15 B&M Short shifter

Centerforce Stage 2 clutch (roughly 30000 miles on clutch)

Polyurethan motor mounts and transmission mounts

Skyjacker T-case drop

Engine has 160000 miles (mild callapsed lifter when engine is cold)

Has a small oil leak at the oil filter relocation bracket, but does not burn oil

Cooling system works perfectly

A/C system works great

Electrical system works great

Transmission shifts pretty smooth, 2nd and 3rd gear syncros could use replacement though

Transfer case is out of a 99 TJ with 45000 miles on it by now

Both rear shock mounts were stripped at the top during my accident, I have new mounts that need to be welded on

Only been offroad ONCE since the axles were locked in May of 2006

Roughly 6000 miles on the new axles and suspension

The suspension and axles alone are worth 3000 dollars, everything else comes with it…

It’s a great “chop the top” project trail vehicle. I just want to get rid of it as a whole, instead of parting it out.

Asking $3000 as rolling chassis (without winch)

Asking $3500 with winch

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

I NEED THIS SOLD BY NO LATER THAN SATURDAY DECEMBER 15TH or I will be forced to start chopping and parting it out.

Winch is a Milemarker 12000lb winch with 125ft of 3/8 inch synthetic rope. Comes with new solenoid and gear side foot casing.

The winch is a beast, but it’s the only thing I can put on my new truck from this one.

If you have any questions, please E-MAIL HIM. His name is Joe and his e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Im interested in the axles, aluminum valve cover, the kn fipk, and the powerslot rotors. I'll travel to pick them up if the price is right.

i would buy the starter and alternator...and probably the roof rack if it is ok. maybe even the o2 sensors. i live in pittsburgh/somerset. no shipping. let me know.

It looks like he is going to part it out. He's going to price everything on what he wants to get for it. It will be first come, first served, cash in hand.. no "reserving" things.

Back