• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wow. lesson learned for this guy!

Until I got to the 'rolled down a hill and torched' part I had to look at the date on this thread. :clap: Looked familiar at first. :shhh:

wonder if its the same guy? if so, he'l do it again:farmer:

Not me..... Learned my lesson, I stay off that mountain. and when my mj truggy project is done it will only see legal trails!!!

I was thinkin' could this be a possible INSURANCE FRAUD???? Having this story posted on line would be a GOOD alabi....

Just a thought..

Plus somewhere in there he did say that he had let his insurance lapse. Total loss...
PS shame on him for not having his insurance up to date. I do feel sorry for him though, nobody deserves to have their property destroyed

From someone that didn't get it that bad, the guy had it coming!!! It is not legal to be up there. I know what area he was in and it is a car graveyard. Also I bet that his jeep killed a couple sapplings when it was rolled down the hill!!!! Let's burn him at the stake!!!!

From someone that didn't get it that bad, the guy had it coming!!! It is not legal to be up there. I know what area he was in and it is a car graveyard. Also I bet that his jeep killed a couple sapplings when it was rolled down the hill!!!! Let's burn him at the stake!!!!

Don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out, you whiny little byatch.

He didn't post about his Jeep for pity, he posted to get help getting it pulled out...big difference. Plus, he didn't fight people telling him he was in the wrong.

~Scott

Back