• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wow...beer?

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
I'm gonna try so hard to type and correct this thread, but good luck to me.

There was a thread about drinking not too long ago, and that made me want to post, because there were so many people that thought they were so amazing for not drinking, so I'll feel awesome for being that person that drinks.

This is the first time i've really been drunk in almost half a year, and it really feels good, as sad as some of you might feel for me. I feel so great... mmmmmmmm.

Drank a mix of Rolling rock, Sparks, Killian's Irish red, Golden Monkey, UFO hefeveissen, New castle, and Lionshead throughout the night, all great.

So, all i'm missing now is NACFest, and how I missed it this year....sad body...

I will be there next year and having the moonshine of my life. props to magoo, andy in Pa, keith from MD, XJbrother. plus John B from Michigan for being the old guy telling us to be quiet!....:) plus peterbuilt just because he wasn't there that last time I was.

I'm waiting for some more moonshine.

_nicko_

LOL hope he still has a pulse.

As I remember it, I was grilling steaks last night, late (like 10? 11?) and lost the flipping spatula in the dark so I was turning them with my hands (ouch) Had that "20 beer stare" for sure... where the simple little things turn into adventures & bumblings... complete with running dialogue with self:

Inner me to drunken me: Focus man, just focus

drunken me: Shhath e ell up you wuuuss

Inner me: better not do that

drunken me: (seared fingers) Yeeeouch! Wow, that felt exquisite where'd I leave that flipping flipper

Inner me: Nice work there genius, Got any other tricks?

LOL then the bees got after me... (somewhere nearby we have a nest of japanese hornets, which look like yellow jackets on steroids and apprx. half as friendly) and I had to fight Guadalcanal all over again using a can of WD40 as a flamethrower. IIRC I fought valiantly... don't have any welts this morning, and I didn't burn the house down, so I guess that went well enough.

Serious fun men, that's what makes weekends worth working all week for.

I feel great!...... now it's time to work on the jeep again. haha, my post is fairly stupid.

where have you been John? it's been a while.

And that's quite an adventure woody, haha, I wish mine was that exciting.

Last edited:
To the topic at hand... NC just passed law that allows 'real good' beer to be sold... IIRC the alky % had been capped at 6 or 7%... which meant no Sierra Winterfest or Pyramid Snowcap, or myriad other feisty brews.

LOL the nearest town to us - Robbins (not really the) home of Johnny Edwards... has a beer/wine sales referendum later this month. PIA to have to drive 10 miles to buy a beer... I bet it doesn't pass, but it'll be fun to watch the holy rollers fight with the drunks.

Yeah, that was a trip hanging around the fire that night. No shine this year, but we didn't need it either.

There are still some very incriminating pics somewhere from this Nac-Fest, they haven't surfaced yet. Chubbyhick?? It might be Den material.

gearwhine said:
Golden Monkey

Good Call on the Monkey.... its got a real strong taste, but half way thru #1, you get a little buzz and the taste goes away.. hanging out talking you dont realize you have had 3, you get up to hit the bathroom and it smacks you in the face... good times...

XJBrother said:
nick drunk may be the most annoying experience anyone could ever witness

Oh I don't know... I bet you can be more annoying than him regardless of sobriety.

Andy in Pa. said:
Just laugh and nod Greg, Lawn Cher has a post count (and reputation) to maintain.

I can web wheel circles around yous guys any day of the week.

Team duo here!!!!

Andy in Pa. said:
Yeah, that was a trip hanging around the fire that night. No shine this year, but we didn't need it either.

There are still some very incriminating pics somewhere from this Nac-Fest, they haven't surfaced yet. Chubbyhick?? It might be Den material.

Andy i totally frogot about those pics. I actually kinda dont remember everything about the pics, i think that it invloved someone passed out and a hot dog or a ball sack or something. :speepin: i myself was pretty drunk that night.

Pete

PeterBuilt said:
Andy i totally frogot about those pics. I actually kinda dont remember everything about the pics, i think that it invloved someone passed out and a hot dog or a ball sack or something. :speepin: i myself was pretty drunk that night.

Pete

I miss out on all the good stuff... :laugh3:

PeterBuilt said:

Pete
you where drunk???

magoo117 said:
you where drunk???

mitch is drunk now?

and...hotdogs and ball sacks are not connected to NACFest in my memory....and I hope that's a good thing...otherwise...shit.

and golden monkey....yeah, at 9.5% ABV and it doesn't taste like poo....yeah, recipe for disaster.

nicko???? you dont remember hotdogs and ball sacks???? uh oh...maybe your subconscious is blocking it out. :laugh3:

Back