• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would you be down for a socal M&G?

Would you be down for a M&G

• Total voters
Have you not learned. Pick a date. Pick a place. Announce it.

haha. "Hey guys...should I have sex or not".....nevermind Im married. That question is invalid

According to the most recent membership roster we have 166 So. Cal. Chapter members. To date, there have been 2021 votes in this pole. Someone must have voted twice.

According to the most recent membership roster we have 166 So. Cal. Chapter members. To date, there have been 2021 votes in this pole. Someone must have voted twice.

Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain.

It's my best guess the moderators have havin fun with this thread.

It's just a rounding error. Besides, us NY guys are allowed to vote 900 times in the SoCal polls.

David Bricker / SYR - ORD

I'm in town. Should be free evenings tomorrow (Thursday), then any time after the 1st until Goatfest.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

This has been posted up on the Train thread. You knew i would do it sooner or later, didn't you.... :D

smiley added to save folks from getting buthurt. :moon:

I never got my walnuts. I think theres a m&g in Johnson valley real soon.

I was going to invite everyone to my house, but I don't have 6.5 septillion jars of walnuts. The 101,017 that voted yes (not counting myself) can come over, but I am not feeding all of you.

Back