• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring ARB locker with DIY SPod

OK, Do you have 12+ at #3 with switch on?

Can you jump a solenoid from the battery and activate it?

You have the black solenoid wire grounded right?

Good catch on the ground wire. I do not have anything other than the yellow and dark green connected to the harness since the pod provides common ground, 12v+ and illum. I will ground those and see if that has any effect.

I'm getting about 10.5v+ at the 3 pin which may be due to using the factory fog pigtail rather than running off of my battery (that part of the project just hasn't been completed, yet).

Got everything working after testing the connections.

For those interested, updates to the wiring diagram for the rewire are below. I wired this to be able to engage front and rear independent of one another. I'm using SPST Carling switches not the stock ARB ones so they are setup a little different with no ground pass through. My wiring is hand drawn on the left but really you only need to worry about getting a 12v+ from your switch to the red, dark green and yellow wires in the loom and grounding the black wire wherever it makes sense. I added a new circuit from the stock junction box to power all of my accessories only when the ignition is set to ACC.

Back