• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest RV For Sale

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
DSCF8671.jpg

Pic courtesy of Cabjeepster For those of you who went to Winterfest you saw my buddies shuttle bus conversion. Well he has decided to sell to fund a full size bus build. I borrowed it this past weekend and really enjoyed it, especially when it started raining and got windy. This pulled the pictured XJ easy as could be from Indy to the Badlands.
Here are the specs:
99 international shuttle bus was a 29 seat bus with handicap ramp.
Has been converted to an RV.
444 diesel motor very clean no leaks uses no oil hydaulic brakes , auto trans, 283800.miles runs like new drives like new.
I would drive this anywhere with no fears.
Titled as an RV.
It is 20 foot long from back of drivers seat to rear wall.
Ramp was removed and doors ar now out side storage.
Table folds down into bed, has 2 recliners, a furnace, private bedroom with queen bed, lifts up for storage, microwave oven,
19 inch flatscreen tv with dvd player mounted on a pivoting wall mount.
Full curtains with rope lighting in front room.
There is NO WATER OR BATHROOM, only has factory dash air, no roof top air. I have a rv roof top air that i bought used and will include, but has not been tested or instaled.
It has an onboard air compresser to power the air bag suspention and i have taped into the air tank to supply air to a air hose for airing up tires.
He's asking $7200 for it

By chance, did you arrive late Thursday?

And I would love to have it, but can't afford it.

That thing is nice! I got to enjoy the warmth Friday night!

The bus is actually on EBAY at the moment so I will leave the Item # on here and you can copy and paste it in to the description and look at more photos including interior. Its a great vehicle and is comfortable as can be. As far as mileage goes i didnt calculate what it got, but I drove it from where it sat on the North side of Indianapolis to the Badlands and back and it took $50.00 to top it back off at 3.96 per gallon. I would say that was roughly 12 mpg if my Math is correct at 12 am.

How did you do that, I tried and couldnt figure it out.
That's why I just put the item # and let people copy and paste.
Shut I couldnt figure out how to delete or move
this thread when I realized it wasn't in the correct place.
Oh well.
And yes its a lot of bling and would be perfect for our sport
for someone.
Cardboard

Back