• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013 Pre-registration

figured, I only made one in 05 or 06, and the 16 yo needs to drive, now gotta finish the dang thing.

Sounds like a good time, but I am not sure that the XJ will be out of the hospital by then. She's getting new everything starting at the T-Case output shafts all the way out to the lugnuts; Axles, Driveshafts, SYE, Rims, Wheels, & Lift kit. That being said if she isn't healed up by March, can I bring by buddy's Hummer instead? It's got a seven bar grille so it should be qualified....

Sounds like a good time, but I am not sure that the XJ will be out of the hospital by then. She's getting new everything starting at the T-Case output shafts all the way out to the lugnuts; Axles, Driveshafts, SYE, Rims, Wheels, & Lift kit. That being said if she isn't healed up by March, can I bring by buddy's Hummer instead? It's got a seven bar grille so it should be qualified....

Rumor has it the Governator will also be in attendance! So there will be 2 hummers there! :D

Only if you take it on Rev's run :yelclap:

Ehh, this one left the factory then went in the garage. She's lifted 4 inches, locked front and back and rolling on 35's. We just finished the winch bumper over winter break and he's building rock rails. She looks both good and evil. Anxious to get her dirty this spring, maybe we will see you'all out there in February....pulling cable or not.

Jim: What did your WF freebie include? If you want to just send me a PM withy ou info and what it included. I will print and fill out a registration sheet for you. If you want any extras other than what your freebie gets you you could just send in that amount through the stores paypal account.

John

PM sent.

JIM.

Finally got my act together and got registered...

Just wanted to say thanks to whoever set up the registration form, I know even a "simple" form on the web takes some effort to get going and the last couple years it has been a breeze to get registered. Thanks again! :cheers:

Finally got my act together and got registered...

Just wanted to say thanks to whoever set up the registration form, I know even a "simple" form on the web takes some effort to get going and the last couple years it has been a breeze to get registered. Thanks again! :cheers:

100% of the credit goes to Sean R and John 'RamRod" Popp. Sean set it up originally and John refined it this year.

It may be even easier next year. We are on a learning curve. :D

Done did it.

registered, lets see if I acutally make it. (Depends on the house closing and moving situation)

I just registered at around 1:00am CST, will I still be counted? Also, I should have made a note of this...I have a free WF13 from last year's raffle but it wouldn't let me edit my total, who do I contact for a partial refund?
Thanks,
Collin

Back