• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter Wheeling and Trail Maintenance - 1/18 - 1/19

Carol I have a set that would fit you if you need to borrow them! Souske I have 2 sets of 35's one I've used twice but are like new and another set for fat 33's that fit my 35's. I also have 2-3 more misc. sets and one cable set for 285"s. I have accumulated these thru people throwing chains (falling off) and left over chains from various vehicles. You guys are welcome to them to borrow and Carol could gather them up and drop them off on her way down back home, it's totally up to you guys. I would plan to come out the weekend before and fit them on your toy 1st. Carol yours will fit I know!

Not sure what's in the forecast between then and now, but I was up there a few weeks ago and there were no restrictions. Barely any snow on the ground either

Carol I have a set that would fit you if you need to borrow them! Souske I have 2 sets of 35's one I've used twice but are like new and another set for fat 33's that fit my 35's. I also have 2-3 more misc. sets and one cable set for 285"s. I have accumulated these thru people throwing chains (falling off) and left over chains from various vehicles. You guys are welcome to them to borrow and Carol could gather them up and drop them off on her way down back home, it's totally up to you guys. I would plan to come out the weekend before and fit them on your toy 1st. Carol yours will fit I know!

Sounds perfect, Nelson. Can you PM me your number, so I can arrange to pick up whoever's? I would likely be picking up Friday afternoon and returning Sunday or way before dawn on Monday, depending on where I decide to stay, and for how long...

I think I'm being sucked into the 4643 race-prep vortex...

I don't think I'm going to make it to this AAT run...

2N49 ends at the entrance to Silverwood Lake.

We will end Saturday in Arrowhead, there will be an easy out.

Note - I'm refering to the end of day, as Karstic mentioned 2N49 ends at Silverwood so one could jet a bit earlier yet.

Back