• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winner of JcrOffroad Bumper Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
(Mods, please move to correct forum, we still are not allowed to make posts in the vendor giveaway forum :shrug: )

The winner of the JcrOffroad Bumper Naxja Member Giveaway is........

Sting25 from Colorado. Shoot us a Pm and we will get the info we need :) Congrats!

Damn

Thanks for the chance and congrats Sting25

mod please edit to say- winner 97XJ Jeeper
LOL
congrats Sting25

Last edited:
Aw damn, looks like i have to do this the old fashioned way and work hard, save and buy one....at least that's how I think it goes...lol
Congrats Sting25.
BTW, if you happen to already have a front bumper that this is replacing, in the spirit of Christmas, you could just give it to me.:roll:

Congrats sting25.

Thanks for the chance guys.

well it has been 10 hours since the winner was announced... no post claiming victory, statute of limitations on such things????

my name is in for re-draw...

Congrats Sting25, these bumpers will class up any rig.

Thanks to JCR for the great draw, since I didn't win I ordered some tubing and shackle mounts for my bumper... can't wait.

Crap!
I didn't even get my name in the drawing!!!!

:smsoap:

Congrats!

Thanks JCR.....

JCR makes great stuff....I upgraded my winnings to the Pre-runner winch bumper. I already run their sliders... Great stuff and very cool people.

Anyone need a stock 98 front bumper? hmmm and a set of tow hooks I guess :)

Bumper gets here the first week or so of Jan...

Congrat Sting25, and thanks for the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back