• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will you guys let me tag along?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I bought the wife a nused Cherokee KL. Do you think you'll let me tag along on the bunny slopes?

d9f037579608e71e3a1ca5abfd7c7e88.jpg

7479dcfcc3a0a04b649c82dc5f45907c.jpg

I know it's not a X/MJ. I still have a couple MJs. I will be using the MJ as trail rig once I get it up to the task. Until then the KL will be hiding in the back of the group.

Bo, I'll be right behind you in my WJ.

Watch out for beer cans in the WJ Johnny.

If it is an actual 87 Street Comanche you will get an ass whoopin for modifying a Street MJ and destroying a piece of history. If it is just a beater MJ have at it.

You got a Trailhawk. Good choice.

Actually there is a pretty active club for them already. Some of them actually wheel them too.

I plan to be in the desert as much as possible. I haven't wheeled in 4 years.

You know it is going to get dusty and the wife would kill you if you get a little tiny scratch in it.. LOL.
Can't wait for you to get home sir.

We've had that discussion...

Hahahaha! More than likely

Then it should be restored, not bastardized with a 4wd swap and being lifted. Post up the dash plaque.

Edit, are you the kid that bought MJRemis' side swiped truck then tried to flip it a few week later for three times what you paid for it?

Last edited:
Then it should be restored, not bastardized with a 4wd swap and being lifted. Post up the dash plaque.

Edit, are you the kid that bought MJRemis' side swiped truck then tried to flip it a few week later for three times what you paid for it?

It was MJremi's and I had it for five months before some guy tried to pay 3 times what I payed, but it fell through cause he wanted to me to ship it before paying for it. I have not basterdized it or done anything to it that would make it worse than it is, it doesnt have original street comanche suspension, tranny, axles, wheels. All that it has left is the body kit and plaque and thats how I bought it.

Back