• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will having F/R lockers be easier or harder on my axles?

I still have my 33x10.50's in the garage, I came up on these boggers for FREE...

As for turning on the street and trail, they turned fine, turned like a normal 35 would turn with a stock power steering lol.

Here it's a lot of rock crawling so everything is high traction crawling. But yesterday in the mud locked front and rear I crawled through a pit that this Tahoe had to use the skinny pedal. I do notice my front Locker will lock sometimes in 2wd In a turn so I'll need to be careful about that.

Hey if it works for you then rock It. I just drove mine to Utah and back so I'll stick with the km2's for my application, I'm fairly certain with boggers I would have offed myself way before I got to Moab!

Hey if it works for you then rock It. I just drove mine to Utah and back so I'll stick with the km2's for my application, I'm fairly certain with boggers I would have offed myself way before I got to Moab!

Lol not me, if they were new in calif they would still be new in Moab, mine would have been on a trailer haha. I love my cherokee but the comforts of A newer vehicle are nice

BUT with that being said yes the drone of the tires at driving speeds that drowned out my radio and vibrations that resemble hitting the edge of a freeway when coming to a stop would be nice to avoid

Back