• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why I live in Colorado

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I took this from the back window today.

Mid_Afternoon.jpg

Yeah... wait until it's April. That "beauty" will turn into "OMG. I am so F'ing sick of this GD Snow and Cold"

490Chaser said:
Yeah... wait until it's April. That "beauty" will turn into "OMG. I am so F'ing sick of this GD Snow and Cold"

Sooner than that.I start complaining in Oct.Going into my 37th winter here in CO. and I pretty much HATE SNOW.It was fun as a kid but now I cant stand the stuff.I hate November - February but the rest of the year is great (I dont mind a spring snow storm too much) which is why I wouldn't live anywhere else. :)

Why I live in Arizona,
Last week it was -10 degrees in CO and 54 degrees in AZ
Today it was in the low 70s- t-shirt weather.
Keep warm :wave:
Stefanie

Jabeepa said:
Why I live in Arizona,
Last week it was -10 degrees in CO and 54 degrees in AZ
Today it was in the low 70s- t-shirt weather.
Keep warm :wave:
Stefanie

Good to hear from you Stef :wave: .So how nice will the weather be down there in late July-early August?? :sunshine: :flame: :flame: :D

yeah, i got that out here...

where is your cornfield!

yeah! take that!

-5* two days ago walking to a 7:30Am final...

30mph winds blowing snow in your face...

temperature in my home town in the Bay Area, CA - 63*, 5mph winds...

ill take CA thanks!

XJ_ranger said:
yeah, i got that out here...

where is your cornfield!

yeah! take that!

-5* two days ago walking to a 7:30Am final...

30mph winds blowing snow in your face...

temperature in my home town in the Bay Area, CA - 63*, 5mph winds...

ill take CA thanks!
-63* ? Wow, sure glad I live in Wisconsin where it's warm! :laugh3:

In the spirit of the thread...

Why I don't live in Colorado:

*Wife doesn't want to move.
*I have an OK job which pays OK.
*Wife won't move.
*House is almost paid for.
*Wife said "Enough with the Colorado already!" ;)

Seriously though, even though our mountains here are only 1,700msl, and I just can't drive a 1/2 mile to a trail, I find Wisconsin still has a lot to show me in the way of natural beauty.

,Ron

Last edited:
Yeaaah, finished my last final yesterday afternoon...get to come HOME. I must say, the nice warm temps here in SoCal aren't to bad, but damn i need some snow! Get back to Colo Spgs Airport at 7:00, and not much longer headed to Keystone and Breckenridge...yessss!

Good to hear from you Stef .So how nice will the weather be down there in late July-early August??

Still better than being cold. You get use to the heat, no you really do :)

freerider15 said:
Yeaaah, finished my last final yesterday afternoon...get to come HOME. I must say, the nice warm temps here in SoCal aren't to bad, but damn i need some snow! Get back to Colo Spgs Airport at 7:00, and not much longer headed to Keystone and Breckenridge...yessss!

Well Justin, the forecast highs today, tomorrow, and Sunday are supposed to be 25* w/ 30% chance of snow tomorrow.Welcome home :) .

Zuki-Ron said:
our mountains here are only 1,700msl,
,Ron

Uh, Ron, those aren't mountains.They're SMALL HILLS.I get a good chuckle out of them when I'm up there visiting the in-laws, especially the ones with ski lifts/runs on them. :laugh2: :D

Tell her we just opened a new mall.

Back