• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why do I have to keep logging in?

Most times by the time I get to a thread I want to contribute to I'm told I can't & that I should "refresh" - 'cept there's no facility for that!

I have to go through the pantomime of logging in anything up to 1/2-dozen times, sometime even having to exit the the site altogether & starting again.

Must say it's getting past a joke, what's the problem - or is it something I'm doing wrong?

You're probably right - 'cos I've never even noticed it.

I'll try that - thanks (although I still don't understand the conflicting/contadictory info. displayed on screen - noe why it hasn't been a problem again - 'til just now.

Of course, what will be really perverse, is if I am able to post this.

Never found that tick box - do you mean the "remember me" one? (which I can't use on a shared computer).

Anyway, I think I've cracked it: log on, select "forum" log on again. Bit of a pain but if that's all it is, I can stay - & so can my sanity!

Back