• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why are Cherokee parts so hard to find?

we have an insider at JC whitney. we need to find out who. i want a discount.

I think they're the last place I'd buy XJ parts from....talk about junk...

They take a bunch of "lift kits" from certain companies and add blocks to them....just a start.

You can find a dozen other sites better than JC Whitney...

im right there with ya squirrel! i had 3 xj's at one time too. all of them were 1990 color was red and were all sports lol. It felt good to have a "frankenstein" jeep, cuz then you'll always have pieces of the others to remember em by :p

haha what part was that???? lemme guess, the dome light cover! hahah jk...kinda

hey doboy, we dont mean to be meanies or bash on ya. Just lettin ya know parts for these beasts are endless! if you really wanna have a tough time getting parts, you should buy a geo or somethin ha jk

No kidding on easy to find parts for. I have three Cherokees. One to modify and drive and Was two for parts. Heck I don't even know where my spare Jeeps are half the time. Usually being put to use by someone who needs parts.

It is almost done, a few more parts then off it goes..I still have your doors, so we can change out that bad one you have...

My goodness! :confused: I have been searching for two weeks trying to find a wiring harness for my 1988 Cherokee. I finally found JC Whitney but even they don't have parts! They directed me to NAXJA so I am glad to be here in hopes of finding some solutions for my new play toy. :looney:

Its funny you mention this, I found an 88 with a brand new wiring harness in it at the junkyard....

The whole time I was going.....man, this would be a great deal for someone who needs one.

Maybe you can get that lucky.

Good luck!

hahaha zluster now your just teasin him! hahah

Back