• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's XJ is stuck in Newbury Park?

Saw a nice white xj on new 31 inch Duratracs stuck off Rancho Conejo. Probably not someone from here, but who knows. If I was guessing, I would say kid just getting into xj's. Has one slider on, one not on yet. Front axle is not spinning, and tires aren't aired down. Left a note offering help.

Mark

Any good parts on it? Worth driving out to part it out? :roflmao::moon:

Look at the ground.

Bingo. Holes under the rear tires, none under the front.

I left a note to call me if they needed help and he did a couple hours later. Young kid that looked like he just got his xj and started building it. Turns out everything was working fine, he just didn't put it in 4wd.

Anyway, real nice kid named Jake, his mom came out to help him get his jeep too. He asked about 4wd clubs in the area so he could learn(which I thought was cool). I pointed him to ontherocks4x4.org, but if there are other clubs that learners might fit in better, pm me and I can shoot you his number.

There is this place that I joined to learn about XJs, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, I think it was five letters and it was something something XJ association. I'm sure it will come to me soon.

Back