• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's this "Carol.92124" wench that's running for Treasurer?

oof. Gonna be a hard morning the next day.

i better buy more tequila

Yeah. I was walking pretty slow the day after last time.

Cool! We can all go to Magic Mountain while mentally limping... nothing like a good rollercoaster ride to make you realize you didn't feel all that bad!

Thanks, Ted! If I decide to go to MM, I'll let you know, see if you can go =)

I wana go to magic mtn.

Carol. Good luck in your runnings

MM M&G? :dunno:
For those that dont have season passes I have coupons for discounted/free (depending on the day) coupons, and carol should too since she has a season pass. I'll find out the day for free passes in dec.

The day for free pass usage is Dec 27th, the discount coupons can be used whenever. Also, there is a discount for "groups" of 10 or more those tickets run 26$/ea. I have a couple tickets for 10$/person and 25$/person and pretty much unlimited coupons for 30$ coupons. Parking is 15$/vehicle. Depending on how many people are coming, and if people are staying in a hotel in the area, park in a lot off the park grounds and maybe get groups of people that are going to park in the six flags lot and/or maybe have someone "shuttle" people in.

Last edited:
If I go I will probably stay in a room there, last time i went to mm, I was so tired afterwards I don't honestly remember the drive home. Hey Carol sorry this thread got hi-jacked. Hey guys lets take the magic moutain to another thread and leave this one for the nomiation information :D.

Thanks, John! (Though the "lady" part may be a bit too kind or gentle when referring to me :rolleyes:)

And yeah, Geoff, there sure don't seem to be many of us around, and it's a sad thing. But then, the thought of Cal in a skirt is kinda a sad thing, too...:wow:

Thanks Carol, now I gotta take a hit of acid to get that visual out of my mind :D
Hope that works for you! Blame Geoff, though. He started it!! :wave:

All four of them!

(Plus Cal as an honorary mention.)

Name them!

Thanks, John! (Though the "lady" part may be a bit too kind or gentle when referring to me :rolleyes:)

And yeah, Geoff, there sure don't seem to be many of us around, and it's a sad thing. But then, the thought of Cal in a skirt is kinda a sad thing, too...:wow:

Ouch... Bad visual there!!

How about Cal in skirt, on a mtn bike. Or Cal in a skirt, guiding someone up a rock face. lol jesus Got any more acid?

peace
ted

Cal on a Mtn Bike is a sad sight. I can't imagine adding a skirt to the image. :doh:

I guess if this election was who's friends will bash on cal harder, carol would have it in the basket. :/

I guess if this election was who's friends will bash on cal harder, carol would have it in the basket. :/

I find it hard to accept I was beaten by a girl in this matter :gee:

Back