• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's showing up when?

I'm in cabin #3 starting on the first and leaving on the eighth. I think it's going to be really cool being unemployed! But then again, it may ultimately be easier to miss a week of work than a week of classes. Oh well, I guess I'll survive.:laugh3:

TIM

Bent said:
I'm in cabin #3 starting on the first and leaving on the eighth. I think it's going to be really cool being unemployed! But then again, it may ultimately be easier to miss a week of work than a week of classes. Oh well, I guess I'll survive.:laugh3:

TIM
Cool :clap: but... unemployed? Classes???

Kejtar said:
Cool :clap: but... unemployed? Classes???

YUP!
All things being what they are ("August and Everything After") , I needed a new direction in life. :(

I thought I'd make some lemonade.

TIM

Bent said:
YUP!
All things being what they are ("August and Everything After") , I needed a new direction in life. :(

I thought I'd make some lemonade.

TIM
open up a brewery and I'll come work for you as a tester :D

Kejtar said:
open up a brewery and I'll come work for you as a tester :D

Alcohol + Tim = REALLY BAD

:d

Remi - I'll caravan up with you. If I get every thing done to the jeep before then.:repair:
I am really GOOD at procrastinating. :wave:

If all goes well Sandy and I will be there all week. I missed last year for the first time. Don't want to do that again. Any one else from Michigan going?

Well Me and Ali willb e taking the long way around, Have to be in overton NV till tuesday So we will be in Wednesday night and stay till Monday AM

xjnation said:
Well Me and Ali willb e taking the long way around, Have to be in overton NV till tuesday So we will be in Wednesday night and stay till Monday AM
Ahhhh, never mind.
Since TRNDRVR isn't coming and xjnation is coming, I guess I'll just stay home.

i'll be there all month long :laugh3: oh wait...................i live there!!!

Okie Terry said:
Ahhhh, never mind.
Since TRNDRVR isn't coming and xjnation is coming, I guess I'll just stay home.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Say it isn't so!!!

:laugh3:

SeanP said:
good chance that Marni, Emma and I will be there. Gotta sort out the tow rig situation first though.

SeanP

Definition of "good chance":

Gee, I'd really like to step back from the computer and actually go wheeling, so if the planets align perfectly and the moon is in the right phase, and the Kings and the Giants win championships, there's a slightly better than 50/50 chance that I'll see if I can arrange my work schedule and personal affairs so I'll have the time if I get all the projects done on my Jeep and tow rig and they happen to be running perfectly and if I end up still really wanting to go when the time comes.

:D :D :D

Couldn't resist. Hope you make it, Sean. Dad and I will be there.

Probably head out from here Fri night after work and drive part way, sleep, get up the next morning and drive the rest arriving on the 1st. Might take the old Spanish Trail detour again. Staying in a cabin (by myself :( ) through the 8th or so.

Back