• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's running 31's on 15x7 Ecco's? Any pics?

hawk_sixsix

NAXJA Forum User
Would like to know (see) how well a 31x10.5 beads up and sits on a 7" OE rim. Don't plan on airing down too much; more concerned with street-cornering on the way to the wheeling park. :roll:

Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

how about 33x10.50's? thier still the same width on 7" wheels
IMG_0113.jpg

i know its not what you wanted, but if i can do it with bigger tires then 31's should be good too.

Would like to know (see) how well a 31x10.5 beads up and sits on a 7" OE rim. Don't plan on airing down too much; more concerned with street-cornering on the way to the wheeling park. :roll:

Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a pic of 10.5's on Eccos. Again, they're 33x10.5's, but I think a 7 inch width is ideal for 10.5's myself. I'm not quite sure I understand your question in regards to seating of the bead. What's the other option you were considering that would improve the situation? 15x6 inch wheels?

100_7708.jpg

Thanks for the quick responses and pics, guys. 10.5's look just fine on 7" rims. I was concerned with sloppy steering and/or bad looks. I considered swapping to a set of 8" wide rims but it doesn't look necessary.

I have 33/10.5/15 with KM2 on the factory wheel. They look and ride great. I don't have any problems. I get a lot of comments on how good the tall and skinny look on the jeep.

Here's a pic of 10.5's on Eccos. Again, they're 33x10.5's, but I think a 7 inch width is ideal for 10.5's myself. I'm not quite sure I understand your question in regards to seating of the bead. What's the other option you were considering that would improve the situation? 15x6 inch wheels?

100_7708.jpg

you dont have problems of the over inflated look with your 33x10.50's? see my left rear tire, how it looks like its wearing in the center? thats at 25 psi... i hate to go much lower than that but if i have to then i might have to... or would taking it out to the trail's at 10psi help my issue?

Back