• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Got Water?

hey xjourney, my step grandma lives on some big golf course in lynden, cant remember the name but not a lot of trees, do you know if that area flooded as well?

hey xjourney, my step grandma lives on some big golf course in lynden, cant remember the name but not a lot of trees, do you know if that area flooded as well?

Homestead.

I will take a drive down there and check it out.

BTW Alex I am always Mog looking. I know of a fully restored 62 for 11k. Ask your dad he may let you get it :D j/k

That area has some flooding. 4-5 houses on the very west end of the course are having some minor flooding, but everyone else is dry. And water levels are starting to drop. party1:

I wish the best for her and hope she is staying dry.

Well today i was able to wheel my way through a debris field and some water to get to the folks house. Wasn't too bad. the water was about 4 feet deep out side and there was about 2 feet under the house. Made a quick run down to the rental place and rented a Sump Pump and 100' of hose to pump out the water from under the house. The pump was rated at 4000 gal. per hour and we had it running non-stop for 3 hours. So it was a pretty eventful day and im glad nothing was damaged. Also i cant find my garbage can...I think it may be a few farms down!

-PJ-

Yakima river was completely flooded out on the east side of ellensburg the past few days with quite a few fields under multiple feet of water. Its been pretty crazy to walk around and see it all. Temps are dropping back down though so hopefully the run off will subside in the next couple days

And of course our town just happens to be the one responsible for all of those BEAUTIFUL semi-trucks in and around your towns....damn water.....hahaha

-PJ-

Back