• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

Mike,how about a little caravan?I'm thinking about towing mine out to play.Would you be camping or hoteling?

I might also venture out from jersey.... so i might be up for that caravan magoo.... my springbreak does start on that fri. I would be hoteling if I go.

magoo117 said:
Mike,how about a little caravan?I'm thinking about towing mine out to play.Would you be camping or hoteling?

Mitch:

Running out as a group along I70/74 would be great, EXCEPT I think it's going to be a last minute decision for me based on a lot of variables. So, I wouldn't want you making plans around mine. Hopefully we'll get a few others interested around here before then.

If I get the chance to go, my plan is to head out Thursday (3 MAR), run on Friday and Saturday, and head back on Sunday. It's about a 12 hour ride from Western Jersey.

As for lodging, last time I was there, I "camped" out at the Attica town park near the river with some of the other MW diehards in 6* weather. I believe we had three pieces of 2x4 for heat. I'm not familiar with the "new" campground, but, unless things have changed, the nearest motels are not very close. Probably another last minute decision.

Paragon and Rausch Creek are a lot closer for us (and IMHO, better wheeling), but, more expensive than the Badlands, and we don't get the chance to hang with the always entertaining MW crew. They came to NACFest, and I think it's only fair that some of us NAC guys return the favor on their turf.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Ok, my plans to go are pretty definite now, but I won't be heading out until friday and will wheel on saturday and sunday, driving home monday. So I guess the caravan is out for me.

Mike,your dates are the same as what I was thinking about.I will be hoteling it.I'll keep in touch with you.lobster,I'll c-ya out there I guess.

It's looking like I wont be going now,we need to "retire" the XJ sooner than I thought,the MJ needs the axles and front suspension.

I'm going, but I'm gonna need a seat to ride in. I'm bringing the 'burb with a load of wood.

Lawn Cher' said:
... I'm bringing the 'burb with a load of wood.

Although I won't be there, I'll be helping keep everyone warm with a bunch of bins of my nice dry shop scrap kindling wood. Just need someone from this area to get it there. Any volunteers?

lesslimited said:
Although I won't be there, I'll be helping keep everyone warm with a bunch of bins of my nice dry shop scrap kindling wood. Just need someone from this area to get it there. Any volunteers?

Possible... I'll confirm as the date gets closer

Gil BullyKatz said:
Possible... I'll confirm as the date gets closer
Better hurry, it's early January. Isn't John leaving soon.

Yes, that was jealousy you heard.

kid4lyf said:
Better hurry, it's early January. Isn't John leaving soon.

Yes, that was jealousy you heard.

I wish I was there now :rattle:

and since you like skiing, here's a little more torment for ya

been there, haven't done it yet

lesslimited said:
I wish I was there now :rattle:

and since you like skiing, here's a little more torment for ya

been there, haven't done it yet
You gotta be kidding me. Go to Hawaii, bring your skis!
Screw BOTW, screw Winterfest.
Tell Cindy to move over, Fred's comming with.

lesslimited said:

put it out on the curb on garbage night and I will pick it up under the cover of darkness.

or drop it off at my p's house.

:D

kid4lyf said:
You gotta be kidding me. Go to Hawaii, bring your skis!
Screw BOTW, screw Winterfest.
Tell Cindy to move over, Fred's comming with.

Cindy says "Yeah, right, but we're not going to the Big Island this year , so learn to surf, instead. And the rental jeeps don't have Mudzillas." :D

Originally Posted by PhunkadelicXJ
put it out on the curb on garbage night and I will pick it up under the cover of darkness.

But what would the neighbors think? :gee:

Back