• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

I am intrested in going. Can someone tell me more about this place. I looked at there web page and i didn't see much of anything about what the trails are like. My jeep is running about 4 inches of lift w/ 31's and that is about all that is done to it right now. Would that work out ok? I have a 7 hr drive to there so I have to be able to get the jeep home somehow if I blow something up (I don't have much seat time so far).

Fenton Beech

PFunk242 said:
I am intrested in going. Can someone tell me more about this place. I looked at there web page and i didn't see much of anything about what the trails are like. My jeep is running about 4 inches of lift w/ 31's and that is about all that is done to it right now. Would that work out ok? I have a 7 hr drive to there so I have to be able to get the jeep home somehow if I blow something up (I don't have much seat time so far).

Fenton Beech

There is easy, moderate, and difficult trail at Attica. There are also some playground where everything is optional but lots of fun stuff from easy to extreme to play on. The easy trails could likely be run in a stock XJ fairly easily.

Here is the list of must haves from the bylaws,

Legally required automobile insurance and registration;

Fire extinguisher;

First Aid Kit;

Tow Rope (no metal hooks allowed), Tow Chain, or Winch;

Safety belts;

Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench;

Hooks both front and rear (or suitable attaching point)

CB (HIGHLY recommended, but not mandatory)

ill have an empty seat (3 really)
all the way from Lincoln, NE - so if any Northern Kansas, Iowa, or Northern Missouri guys wanna jump with me or caravan for the 8 hr drive - PM me and let me know...

-Ranger

Be sure and try out the nifty online registration page for Winterfest! See the "Regiatration Information" sticky. :wave:

Back