• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Since you and Sam aren't at the same gig hopefully you guys can come down earlier in 2016!

mac 'more campfire time' gyvr

here hoping!
only problem this year is i may have to work. but the cool part of a 12hr swing shift is calling off 2 days to get 7 off. so assuming they put me on that schedule by then, i hope to do this.

conditionally in :eek:

One of these years, I hope that Winterfest is NOT on my daughter's birthday. Hard to tell a 10 year old that Daddy can't come to her party because he's going to be in a rock quarry sleeping in the snow....

That said, still holding out hope I make it to Rides of March in Texas - maybe as a spectator, maybe with the Jeep.

One of these years, I hope that Winterfest is NOT on my daughter's birthday. Hard to tell a 10 year old that Daddy can't come to her party because he's going to be in a rock quarry sleeping in the snow....

That said, still holding out hope I make it to Rides of March in Texas - maybe as a spectator, maybe with the Jeep.

Winterfest is always on my oldest daughter's birthday, March 4. We celebrate the weekend prior and she is fine with it. It probably helps that we have been doing that since she was 3...

Bring her with you

Hell my anniversary is always winterfest weekend...

mac 'of course I was married at the badlands in 2011' gyvr

Bring her with!!!

We celebrated my sons 4th birthday there last year. They had a blast. But it works out that his birthday is on Sunday this year.

I'm planing on Wed afternoon again this year. Room is set, and I'm hoping to start my "what needs done to the XJ" in two weeks. So hopefully it'll be done way ahead of time. Oh, and Nate whats the cost on one of those 97+ header panels? I'm thinking of a cool garage art project.

ChzmuthaphucaMan is in for the show....Hobag, grab the lube. Vacation approved!

because I have other things happening it's likely that we're just going to show up for the saturday festivities.

Back