• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's doing what

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
This place is boring, I'm getting pumped for NACfest. Who's running what? I fully intend on wheeling black jeep and fully intend on putting it thru hell. I'll be doing stupid stuff for three days, put me down for blacks and reds ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
blue jeep blue trails.

maybe ill paint some of it black so i can do blacks too.

reds if i have enough armor by then.

This place is boring, I'm getting pumped for NACfest. Any chance we can have ourselves some go-fast? I would like to go fast. Maybe somewhere over on the new property?

They have been cracking down on this quite a bit since last year. You'll have to go through a tech inspection (you'll have to search RC's site for what is needed to pass tech), and someone from the park will be over there with you while you do it. No exceptions.

Please don't even attempt it without going through the proper channels, because if you are caught you will be asked to leave and not return.

rant on

all the more reason to gtfo of the NE. i can drive to pismo, ocotillo, the hammers, wherever and go as fast as i want. if my truck is road legal, its more than ohv legal. most of the guys who want to go fast, including me, are within 90% of the ultra4 rules. its illegal bc if i crash into a tree at RC i dont have a fuel cell or 5 pt, but its more than ok for me to crash into a tree if i have a blowout on the highway at probably twice the speed.

rant off

They have been cracking down on this quite a bit since last year. You'll have to go through a tech inspection (you'll have to search RC's site for what is needed to pass tech), and someone from the park will be over there with you while you do it. No exceptions.

Please don't even attempt it without going through the proper channels, because if you are caught you will be asked to leave and not return.

Most of the park the speed limit is 15mph or something, but part of the NE property is reserved for the go fast rental trucks, not sure if everyone can drive in that area, anyone know???
nelg.jpg

Anyway I be running the black and blue......

Blacks and a few reds
or the parking lot again

I did some tame blacks before I ripped my frame apart and chickened out last time. I have fixed the frame sorta and beat the hell out of it for months since then and it hasn't gotten worse so call it blues/blacks...

i need to drive it home so...Blues maybe a black or 2

i did blacks and some easier reds open/locked on 33s in my old jeep and drove home.

MAN UP.

haha dont tell tales to lure in victims....

haha

I have a tow rig and trailer now .... so I'll most likely break on day one, load it up, and ride with Stefan until he breaks .... then ride with Andy until he breaks.

Then hang out at the pool!

Back