• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who sells "trim your grill" winch bumpers?

Just bolt the winch to the hood guys. Its obviously the most high clearance place to mount it. no need to have a debate here.

Well You can always get into the grill and tuck it back deeper but the crossmember is still there, or you can remove the crossmember and plate back with a winch mount but as a complete bolt on bumper, that is high clearance.

Mine is bolt on.
20121222_091158.jpg

Again. Cool looking bumper. But by mounting the winch lower he eliminated anything he gained by pulling the winch back. If it were pulled back, but mounted higher, it would have better clearance than down low.
Do the whole draw a line from ground to tire to bumper thing.....bet youll find the angle on that set up isn't better than 80% of others out there.:confused1
Yes, i agree w/you.. its just a nice looking bumper imo and the price is good. i saw the tube bumper you made on your black xj and that is what i call high clearance, or the bumper dutch built for kiefer.. very nice work.

Back