• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHO needs good/more AIR?? $400 for MWC

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
Who need more/better air? I need $$$$$$

Have a completely refurbished, working great, 2 stage, 220vac, 5HP, 80 gallon, air compressor. Only things orginal are the motor and the tank actually. New pump, all new fittings, new flywheel, new belt, check valve, Square D pressure switch, regulator and gauges, literally everything. Does not leak and will hold the 175psi pretty much indefinately. Kicks on at 135psi, off at 175psi. Does require 220VAV.

Runs pretty quiet as the pump is new. Tank is a vertical and was freshly painted as well (all black)

This is way more air than I need and I can really use the cash. (and the room in my garage) You can run a die grinder or cutoff for hours with this thing. It'll kick on and continue to run but pressure never drops below 115 or so. I'll post up some pictures tonight.

$550 OBO and you'll need a truck or trailer to haul it home. I have that much into the pump and pressure switch alone!

Selling my total refurbed air compressor. 2 stage 5HP, 80 gallon tank, 208V single phase. Only things original are the tank and the Magnetek motor. New Northstar 5HP pump, Square D switch 135-175psi, new plumbing, new ball valves including drain, new Dayton regulator, new gauges, new check valve...

Here's the link with pics to the CL listing.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1212125599.html

$400 for MWC and NAXJA MEMBERS

Thing runs great and quiet guys... just more air than I need and I need to finance my rear full corners for my Rubi!

Back