• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is staying where?

Space 87 just to keep an eye on that crazy guy in cabin 1.

Y'all can have your drunken camping... I'm staying a stone's throw away at the Riverside Inn. Gots me a microwave, gots me a fridge, gots me a king size bed, gots me a shower... Mostly I gots me a 6.5 month pregnant wife and a 20 month old kid to contend with.

Seriously it's a nice place. We've stayed there often, great service. Killer breakfast for a motel. Not having to lay in dusty gravel to fix the Jeep is worth something. Some of y'all oughta stay there. $55/nite.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Y'all can have your drunken camping...
We don't really get drunk, we just sit around the camp fire..... and drink beer. I know what you mean about motel rooms, but part of going to Moab is the camp fire experience and stories.

Danno said:
Remi,
when you get married you'll learn that you DON'T want to camp with a 20 month old AND a 6.5month pregnant wife! :laugh3:
I didn't say that for his benefit. I said it for benefit of the others who are considering motels :D

Believe me, I'd love to camp for a week. We stayed at slickrock in a tent site a couple months back. It was 104*F for 3 days straight. The wife was just starting to show (get a big belly) and the kid was hot and ornery. Not a good time. But if it were just me... camping with a bunch of Jeep nerds would be paradise.

Jared:patriot:

xjnation said:
Me and Ali will be in space 85 right in front of the cabins.
So who is where?
Space #87... right across from Remi. Michaelle isn't coming this year so Rollins is sharing my motorhome.

we have space 85 reserved, it is a 50' pull thru the campground has taken the utilities out for repair so the rented as a tent space, this spacw ill be available to whoever wants it, Ali and I will be using kids cabin reservation. Just lmk if anyone wants it

Andy Steiner said:
Space #87... right across from Remi. Michaelle isn't coming this year so Rollins is sharing my motorhome.
RangerRick said:
Sure is gonna be crowded in space 87! :laugh3:

xjohnnyc said:
Sure is gonna be crowded in space 87! :laugh3:
Sounds like a small party is brewing :D I think that I might bring couple swords and have them fight for it. Or better yet: Jeep Jousting with spare axle shafts :D

RangerRick said:
You sure about that? I just checked my reservation card and double checked by calling Slickrock. They have me in #87 for the week.

Back