• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is planning on attending?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I am! Lookin forward to another arrrrgh award!

I dunno... it's so far away, the hills are too steep, it costs $5 per day, I am allergic to muddy rocks, my Jeep is too nice to destroy.

woody said:
my Jeep is too nice to destroy.

WAAAA HAAAAAA! Good ONE! I have that same problem! By the way what is up with the trail tank? Can I help? PM me!

Me Me Me Me Me.

also Woody the same thing Ghost said.

Last edited:
Need to work some things out with work schedule but I have every intention of being there. BTW, I have a friend who lives up there, he says the trails have been wimpified a bit and the price has gone up to $10 a day.
mattk

Price went back down April 1st to $5 and trails have actually not been worked on this year at all...They did work on Lower 2 but as far as I know nothing else has been touched...the last 2 times we were there we rode evrything but 7,8 and 9...There is talk of working on the obstacles before guradrail but don't know when that will happen adn before the end of the year there are suppose to build the bridges...

a-mechanic said:
i'll be there.
I'll try not to put you to work this year Andy! I think I owe you some beverages! Any prefrance?

looks like I won't be able to be there. That's the only week I could get scheduled for summer vacation that the whole family could fit in. They all voted to go to Moab for the week. Damn, don't cha just hate it! :dunno: But I will miss wheeling with you all.
I do have to make some arrangements while in Moab for the Fall Fling and it's much easier to do it in person.

Danno said:
looks like I won't be able to be there.

Now that jsut sucks Danno! I was looking forward to watching you winch some more rigs out of the way! LOL!

Well Danno I hate that you guys will miss it...

Kevin, Lugnut and I will be there...

Kevin's Brother and firends that rode the ATVs last year plan on coming also...

Hopefully Kevin will have my rig ready...

:wave1: me

someone needs to call Georgia Mike and tell him that he and Wendy need to come up for the meal sat, so we can see them.

well, put this dan in the same boat as danno, we're doing NACfest this year, the dates land too close together and times are tough right now, with rolling the Jeep at Winterfest (add repairs to the tally) and cost of fuel all added in it'll be impossable to make it. I've never ran Paragon either so that's the determining factor as to what trip to make this summer, plus it's closer.

Have fun, be safe, someone else can clean up on the awards this year. LOL

2offroad said:
someone needs to call Georgia Mike and tell him that he and Wendy need to come up for the meal sat, so we can see them.

Last time I was in Hotlanta I had dinner with them. Boy was that fun! They got to see two wild kids! THe twinns were there! He said that he would try and come. Wendy still has her XJ and boy is it sweet!

I hope to be there with the wife & kids. This will be Her first wheeling trip, since she wouldn't take the kids out of school for Moab. It should be interesting. JIM.

we got a slew of Florida xj's heading up...my xj, my wifes trail xj, and my buddy freds xj will all be heading up on the same trailer...my friend chris will be towing his xj up there with a rv for his first time riding in the mountains, and my friend hugh should be driving his up too...thats 5 that should be arriving all at once from Florida...probably rolling into crawfords on the evening of the 8th.

Any other florida xj's want to join the slow rolling convoy from Ocala...the chevy pull truck and rv towing an xj will probably only hit 65 mph the whole way up...

and michelle says give up already on the raffle goodies...she's feeling lucky

Back