• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is on here from Portland?

I live on the border of Hillsboro and Beaverton I will have to keep an eye out for your Jeep AF. I am out at the Hillsboro Airport often, if you ever drive by there and see my Cherokee watch the skies above.

staticrevolution said:
I live on the border of Hillsboro and Beaverton I will have to keep an eye out for your Jeep AF. I am out at the Hillsboro Airport often, if you ever drive by there and see my Cherokee watch the skies above.

Are you a pilot? I'm going to school to become a Aircraft Mechnanic/Crew Cheif....that's what I did in the air force. Anyways yeah I'll keep an eye out I'm arround that area alot too.

Soul said:
I know its a few hours from Portland, but do you guys ever go out to Sun Flower Flats OHV park???

I have never been there, but according to this it is only for class I and class III ATV's. http://oohva.org/ohv area pages/sunflower.html

BTW, on the topic of people around the portland/couv area, is anyone members of the PNW4WDA and if so, of the local region 3 clubs? I am interested in the local groups

Crooked,
Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I should find out who can fix that for us! :)
That park is the reason I have an Oregon OHV pass..there are trails marked for jeeps and there is a large rock crawl pit..If you're still not buying that the website is wrong you can check the map..there is a "Jeep play area" written on it. :)
Its still a new park so they are still building a lot of trails and such, but here is a map as of November:
http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~weis4966/JEEP/OHV/MAP.JPG

Here are a couple pics of the pit:
http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~weis4966/JEEP/OHV/PIT4.JPG
http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~weis4966/JEEP/OHV/PIT3.JPG

Sorry if the images are huge.
Maybe that mixup is why I dont remember ever seeing any jeeps out there! Anyway, I am planning to go up there for a weekend in a few weeks..It is about 4.5 hours away from P-town though.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm also in the Aloha area. Have two Red XJ's. Mine is a 92 limited - stock except the CB antenna o the roof near the front. I have two fog lights (hella 550's) ad a Cibie driving light in the middle of the front bumper.

My wifte drives our 90 with Borla stickers on the rear side windows. Its a Laredo.

Flash your lights. I can't wait to hear her say something!

BTW, I have an 89 I am parting out. Anyone interested in parts? No body damage but it is nearly just a shell. A buddy of mine and I have taken what we need. The interrior is not great but the trim is still good and the hatch is also good. Full instrumentation, AW4, dD30 etc.

sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I just wanted to add myself to the list of PDX area folk. I live up in Hillsburrito, but my jeep resides in St. Helens (about 30 minutes from NW Portland).

I see this an old thread but since someone else dug it up I don't feel bad posting in it. I'm an XJ owner for 2 weeks as of tommorrow. I'm in the Portland area. I actually work in Milwaukie/Gladstone right off 99E but live out in the sticks so I have plenty of wheelin right in my backyard.

You won't notice my stocker right now but soon enough she'll be lifted. I'm just going a little higher than all the XJ's around with budget boosts or 3" kits.

might as well keep it going. PDX. @ 82nd and fremont. RE 4 1/2 really around 5 1/2 after fixing rear end droop. Forest green, tinted windows, roof rack, wind screen on top, spare and hi-jack lift with BFG MT 31's. custom bumpers front and rear.

memorial weekend it's gonna be nice. enjoy.

acrid said:
might as well keep it going. PDX. @ 82nd and fremont. RE 4 1/2 really around 5 1/2 after fixing rear end droop. Forest green, tinted windows, roof rack, wind screen on top, spare and hi-jack lift with BFG MT 31's. custom bumpers front and rear.

Ive' seen you pass me on 205 south. Red 2dr, 3 inch lift,31s. Sarcastic bastard behind the wheel.

Your rig is nice. I HATE YOU NOW. :D I work off foster rd./103rd.

acrid said:

i was on 55th and fremont. 2 dr, 5.5" lift, forest green. roof rack, hi-lift, offroad journeys and spyder customs window decals. ever see me around?

Just thought I would throw myself out there I live in Newberg about 30 min. from Portland. I have is a stock 88 XJ blue mostly (gray passenger front fender burgandy front clip) no front bumper and wagoneer taillights. Soon to be lifted about 3 in. and get my 30's under it.

cherowagon said:
i was on 55th and fremont. 2 dr, 5.5" lift, forest green. roof rack, hi-lift, offroad journeys and spyder customs window decals. ever see me around?

you guys all drive the same color JEEP !!!

I use to be from Vancouver. Does that count?

Now I live in this silly state that basically has only one 'so so' place the wheel, MOAB!!!

:D

I do miss Browns Camp though. :(

red91inWA said:
Ive' seen you pass me on 205 south. Red 2dr, 3 inch lift,31s. Sarcastic bastard behind the wheel.

Your rig is nice. I HATE YOU NOW. :D I work off foster rd./103rd.

You work over near U Pull it huh? I need to head over there to get some stuff. A friend used to have a shop over there on the same road as U pull it, almost across the street. And my Honda mechanic is out that way also.

Twistedimg said:
You work over near U Pull it huh? I need to head over there to get some stuff. A friend used to have a shop over there on the same road as U pull it, almost across the street. And my Honda mechanic is out that way also.

I'm the hack that BUYS most of the cars for all our u-pull-its, and for Foster Auto Parts.

Back