• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

We are leaving Wednesday afternoon hopefully. Depending on what time and direction we may see you Dan

planning on leaving wed around 7pm for me also. will be getting a hotel somewhere then showing up on Thursday. then its tent camping for a few days.......in July.......in Kentucky..... with a wife............... and 1 year old.............awesome

Leaving Wednesday from redheeps house in the am, arriving in the afternoon in an RV convoy...

mac 'who's v-10 is faster' gyvr

Yall gonna let a couple 1 ton V8 TJs and Buggys join in on the fun that weekend? We will probably have a few XJs with us as well.

Not a problem so long as they're registered if they're planning on participating in our group events.

I have a buddy who's trying to bring his old school Bronco up for the weekend that will be registering if he can make it.

Changed plans a bit, want to spend more time at RedHeep's house, so looks like we will do that later in July and just go from NACfest straight to the crawl. So depending on if we sight see along the way, either Monday evening arrival or Tuesday afternoon.

Hopefully, I'm not wrenching on my junk in the campground in Harlan fixing it from NACfest.

mac 'gas and go' gyvr

Back