• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming to SF2013?

1. EricsXJ + friend Tim, g/f, and son
2. NorCalChris
3. hiimmred
4. Starboard M + dad, Mike and Bruce
5. SharkXJ
6. Rob D
7. Favaguitars + Wife
8. TORX
9. Dave n Charlie the Lab
10. Cencal96xj's dad and sister (in sisters jeep)
11. Knucklehead 61 & Jax the Rottweiler
12.Jeepme+1
13. XJensen
14. Skipper51 +1
15. 831_xj +1 (?)

I'm planning on being there at least one day, more than likely Saturday. I will need a ride as my jeep doesn't meet the requirements if anybody has an open seat?

2. NorCalChris
3. hiimmred
5. SharkXJ
6. Rob D
7. Favaguitars + Wife
8. TORX
12.Jeepme+1
13. XJensen
14. Skipper51 +1
15. 831_xj +1 (?)
16. KTMqdracer

I'm planning on being there at least one day, more than likely Saturday. I will need a ride as my jeep doesn't meet the requirements if anybody has an open seat?

2. NorCalChris
3. hiimmred
5. SharkXJ
6. Rob D
7. Favaguitars + Wife
8. TORX
12.Jeepme+1
13. XJensen
14. Skipper51 +1
15. 831_xj +1
16. KTMqdracer

i typically have an open seat.
i forgot, but Jax is not going. he really doesn't like my driving style in the red p.o.s.

we will be leaving Thursday about 1:30 from Dublin, if anyone wants to caravan up let me know.

I'm out got a ride along for a job Thursday...

good thing eric is going as the rest of the reno guys are bailing, huh? wtf?!?:looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser:

good thing eric is going as the rest of the reno guys are bailing, huh? wtf?!?:looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser::looser:

I didn't see u on the Reno run... Haha I really wanted to come and wheel all over red ;)

We will be leaving from here about 11am on Thursday. See you all there!

I didn't see u on the Reno run... Haha I really wanted to come and wheel all over red ;)

no doubt! pretty sure i was in oregon that weekend working.
take care Alan, see you on the trail soon.

I forgot to get added to the list. as of now, i'm expecting to show up tomorrow evening.

Djmack +1

Just finished the rubicon and heading to hermit in the morning. Rubicon was awesome!
aseqa9u4.jpg

Re: Re: Who is coming to SF2013?

Just finished the rubicon and heading to hermit in the morning. Rubicon was awesome!
aseqa9u4.jpg

That's a mighty fine lookin group of xjs!! Glad you guys are having fun!

My ford friend and I will see yall in the morning.. (He drives rangers, I'm trying to convert him to xj's)

Wish I could be there. Hopefully next year. Me = jealous.

Well that makes us even because I wish I had a chance to go to China and Korea, I think that is where you are going:confused1

Dad and sister are off!
me2ubese.jpg

Back