• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is attending ?

I have to go to Ohio this week for work, so I'll probably only be able to come for Friday night / Saturday wheeling, or something along those lines. I'll need Thursday and Friday to get my shit together, as I sadly haven't given the Jeep enough love lately. I'm going to play it by ear this year.

I have to go to Ohio this week for work, so I'll probably only be able to come for Friday night / Saturday wheeling, or something along those lines. I'll need Thursday and Friday to get my shit together, as I sadly haven't given the Jeep enough love lately. I'm going to play it by ear this year.

**** yeah! I didn't think you were going to make it this year, which would have made me cry.

Looking good for everything but the drive home:
Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows around 50.
Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Thursday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s.
Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Friday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s.
Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.
Sunday Partly sunny with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Looks like I can't leave until Friday morning. So I'll be heading out at like 0430-0500. Will it be possible to meet up with everyone on the trails Friday afternoon like around noon? Not sure how long it will take to find a parking spot at the park and getting going.

Fingers crossed for a major miracle Friday (3rd interview/presentation with the same company) else I'll be skipping this year entirely :(

Don't get us kicked out of the campground guys, I want there to be a NACfest 2014 to plan for.

(I swear I'm not saying "keep it down out there")

Looks like I can't leave until Friday morning. So I'll be heading out at like 0430-0500. Will it be possible to meet up with everyone on the trails Friday afternoon like around noon? Not sure how long it will take to find a parking spot at the park and getting going.

Parking is no problem. It's just a big open dirt lot. Sending you a pm to get you out on the trails

:( Sorry to say that with everything going on and no job, I unfortunately have to pass this year. First one missed since I joined. Looks like a nice crowd with quite a few new comers. All y'all have a good and safe weekend!

Back