• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who, From were, Comin when?

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
where is everyone comin from and when ya planning on being there?

Im headin out from denver sun evening or mon morning

WIll

i'll be coming in from massachusetts... 2200+ miles... everyone thinks i'm off my rocker.. i think thats why no one wants to come with me..... hookin up with XJguy friday the 3rd.. pending arrival sometime monday..
mike

My wife and I will be leaving Dallas, Texas early Saturday morning and hope to arrive late on Sunday. We are going to try to make Albuquerque, NM by Saturday night. 1100 miles total.

Kevin, Woody and I will be leaving sometime on Oct 3 and plan on being in Grand Junction sometime on the 4th....Ridign Road 21 on the 5 and be in Moab sometime Sun evening...Leaving Sat soemtime...

Heather

Coming from Los Angeles. Leaving Wednesday, around noon-ish, from Downtown L.A., taking US60 - I-15 to Victorville. There we well get everobyd together (So far Joe is the only one) and take the 15 to the 70 to Moab. Should arrive late Wednesday or early Thursday.

Sequoia

Leavin on Tuesday September 30th 9:00AM Passing through Badlands, Rushmore, Yellowstone, Salt lake city...... Then into Moab on Sunday i believe...... Plan on being home on October 19th.........

* HONEYMOON *;)

Leaving Saturday the 4th and stopping off at the Salt Flats, staying Saturday night in the Salt Lake area, Moab Sunday afternoon.

Leaving the mountains in the east, western NC,on thur. 2nd
arive in the mountains in the west, in grand junction on sat.4th may ride rd 21 on sun, depends on how many show up, then arrive in Moab sun evening or night.
See ya there.

Leaving Bakersfield very early on Sunday the 4th and will be in Moab that evening.

Coming from Denver, leaving on the 9th.

Ray Greco
Backcountry Colorado

geepr1 said:
Coming from Denver, leaving on the 9th.

Ray Greco
Backcountry Colorado

hey, me too! what time you leavin? we could caravan...

Andrew Heesacker

Back